Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Ever So lovely experience at GiGi’s, San Susi!

Hey Everyone! Now I know that this isn’t really an intro but I don’t need 1! I’m Zac Moore for crying out loud, the man who doesn’t need an intro when he writes a blog! Now, on to what I am writing this blog post for! Last night I was out of the Shire (yes, I know that the smell out there is bad, but it was my Mum’s decision to go there), for dinner, where you may ask, GiGi’s down at San Susi. Now I was kind of annoyed that I had to wait for my Spaghetti Bolognaise to come (those other people just had to come in, didn’t they?!) but when it FINALLY came I realised why I waited so long, it was the best Spaghetti Bolognaise I EVER tasted (kind of like the 1 at Big John’s down at Kogarah, only their Spaghetti Bolognaise is MASSIVE!). Hey, maybe 1 day I should go on a vacation 2 Italy, see what their Spaghetti Bolognaise is like (probably better then ours since they invented it!). Although I couldn’t understand why the other plates taken so long to come out (I hate those other customers, it should’ve been 1st come 1st serve).

OK, now that’s all I have to say about my experience at GiGi’s, what do YOU think of it, leave a comment below to share your experience at GiGi’s. Seriously, do it, do it now!

Peace Out,

Zac M

PS: And if your wondering, yes I did make this post from a desktop publishing program, Windows Live Writer it’s called, and yes I do know that Microsoft Office Word 2007 doubles as a publishing program but I don’t like using something that’s designed for work to make personal blog posts, it’s just too hard to set up, it drove me up the wall once when I was trying to add my WordPress blog (which, BTW, I host on my OWN domain, so it isn’t so easy as using a WordPress.com blog, there are so many configuration settings you have to set! Worst, blog publisher, ever!) Windows Live Writer FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment