Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lousy Science Assignment!!!!!

Hey All!

If you’re in Year 9 @ LHCS then I’m sure u got the Science Assignment (and probably lost the sheet), and then I’m sure all of u guys are having trouble with it (even those in 9B!). I really think the Science Department should give us an extension, they can’t just expect ANY of us 2 get it in on or b4 the due date, which is Monday Week 5 (2 days from now), so if you’re reading this BOS (Board of Studies), SHAME ON YOU, you guys think this is easy, IT ISN’T, and to tell you the truth, you’re really p***ing me off right now (I censored it because kids under 15 might be reading this, but u guys should know what I’m trying 2 say). You know what, I think I’ll start a group on FB (Facebook) protesting this assignment! Yes I will do that! Who is with me?!

 

OK Peace Out (and good luck with the rest of the assignment),

Zac Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment