Sunday, June 6, 2010

My repair experience with Acer Service Australia

Hey Everyone, ZaccyM here (for those of you who don’t know, ZaccyM is my new online alias, I used to use my real name in my blog posts but I wanted something cooler that masked my real name, but give a personal touch to it)

Recently, I had to send my laptop away to be fixed (a bunch of keys on the keyboard stopped working), I wasn’t happy that I had to send it away, it really affected my learning (well, not really, since I had a loan laptop to use, fortunately enough), about 2 weeks and 3 days later (after I dropped it off at Harvey Norman), my Mum rang up Harvey Norman for a status update, and, to my surprise, it was back from Acer, so we went and picked it up and took it home, the only change they made was the keyboard, they swapped for a new one! Which means they didn’t have to reset it to the factory image! :)

So yeah all in all I’m happy with the service they gave me, it wasn’t very prompt but they did the job! If I were to give them a rating out of 5 I would give them a 2.5, Great service, not so great timing.

Shout outs go to the following people and companies:

  • James Casten of Harvey Norman Caringbah, for being an awesome bloke and keeping track of this case for me and my Mum
  • Harvey Norman Caringbah Techteam, for keeping track of this case
  • Acer Computer Australia, for the great service they gave us
  • My Mum and Dad, for not killing me for breaking yet another computer! LOL!
  • the bloke/blokes that was/were assigned to our case, you truly are a Real Man of Genius/Real Men of Genius (sorry I don’t know your name/names, it/they wasn’t/weren’t on the service report and I wasn’t informed of it/them)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete